Time to do our part

brophog

We all need to remember this is a puzzle that has many pieces.  It may take longer than we want to get back to the top but I for one like the hire and see good things coming.  A change in how we handle the fundamentals of football, game management, and a coach talking to players on the sideline ( coaching ) will bring the changes we need to get back to the top.  I think we all know we need to be patient.

It really is funny how things come full circle and this just feels like the complete package.

Pelini was a good coach, but he was an utter hothead and his tenure was rank with controversy and embarrassing moments. He also lost 4 games every year he was here until the last year when he was fired before the bowl game (9-3) and never won more than 10. No championships.

Riley was the polar opposite of Bo in character, but the results on the field were obviously mediocre. 

Frost is a young guy, a Husker legend, a brilliant offensive mind and is known to have excellent character.

We could've hardly hired someone who is a better fit for this program. Any NU fan not elated today probably isn't a real NU fan.

• Plus1 1

I’m N.

I think people will figure out rather organically that the difference is not winning or losing but how those W’s and L’s come to be. When people are bought into the process (United) and can see things getting better and have a feel for where it is headed, the inevitable losses take on a whole new meaning. It no longer is about 9 wins or 4 losses etc., it is about being proud of the effort and product and we finally have that to rally around again.

• Plus1 1