Other QB prospects?

I heard that he played in a very run oriented offense his junior year in GA. I still can't beleive that Scout has him as a 1 star. :wtf Could be a diamond in the rough. It will be interesting what kind of numbers he has after his senior year in Texas. That will be the true stats to go by.

Maybe we can all freak out about this guy for the next couple of weeks and give Gray a break......or maybe Gray will see us freaking out about this guy and committ....or maybe Lee will see us feaking out about Gray maybe freaking out again and Lee will uncommitt to LSU and committ to us.

Maybe we can all freak out about this guy for the next couple of weeks and give Gray a break......or maybe Gray will see us freaking out about this guy and committ....or maybe Lee will see us feaking out about Gray maybe freaking out again and Lee will uncommitt to LSU and committ to us.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

And if your Aunt had balls ................

DUDE.......................... IM FREAKING OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE.......................... IM FREAKING OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was panic time?

It looks like Cade Cooper is another JUCO interested in Nebraska. link

Yet it may difficult to beat BYU and Utah out for a LDS. But since he took his mission already then that might even the field.

That is the school where Victory Haines came from. Building those connections. :restore2

It looks like Cade Cooper is another JUCO interested in Nebraska. link

Yet it may difficult to beat BYU and Utah out for a LDS. But since he took his mission already then that might even the field.

That is the school where Victory Haines came from. Building those connections. :restore2

good connections too. This school and Butler C.C. have very solid football programs. i like this farm system we are building :D

It would be against NCAA rules for me to go plant a NU flag in his front yard right??

HE only lives about 3 miles from my house.  Who'd a thunk it.  I think any HS kid will thrive in the NU weight room and if he has the skills down should bulk up pretty well.  Excluding Beau the beanpole.  :)

That's one of the things about Chasen Stangal. If he was 6'2" - 200pounds...he would already have the offer. But he's not.Has some nice skills though. His ball is a little soft, but has good technique, very good three step drop, and seems to know where to go with the ball. :restore2

Chasen Stangel has committed to UTEP!!