JUCO LB Will Honas [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Honas commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Kansas State
    • Mississippi
    • Wisconsin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/23/2017 at 02:49 AM

1 minute ago, mnhusker said:

It would be a great pick up, I know the Juco road is one coaches don't always go down (after all why not get a kid you can groom and develop for 5 years), however at least with the Juco you have good tape of what they can do against non-high school competition.  

True. I am of the mind set of get the best available kids. If a JUCO kid is a cant miss or can help your team the next season. Why not. I think the bulk of every class should be high school kids- but nothing wrong with JUCO in my book. Especially since alot of these JUCO kids were 4 star kids coming out they just couldnt hit grades.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Decked said:

This kid doesn’t have the typical JUCO ball hiccups. Grades are fine, quiet, and he’s humble. Throw in his on field play and I think this kid starts day 1 if he’s N. 

I think he got hurt his SR year and got overlooked being from Kansas on top of that. Would be a huge get for us 

20 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

First part of your problems here.... DONT TWEET RECRUITS.  Second part of the problem, don’t bash players on the Internet.  End of story  

Wait we aren’t supposed to Tweet Croots? How are they going to know where to commit to?

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO LB Will Honas [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic