JUCO LB Will Honas [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Honas commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Kansas State
    • Mississippi
    • Wisconsin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/23/2017 at 02:49 AM

16 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Figured this was the best place to post this, but if you havent watched it yet(or didnt notice) you can see Honas in the newest Last Chance U when they play Butler CC.  You only get to see a few plays and they arent focusing on him, but he makes a huge impact in that game. 

Thanks!  I might have to try watching it again to see that.  I couldnt get passed the first couple episodes.  Didnt think a coach could rival ol Buddy as being an idiot.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

Thanks!  I might have to try watching it again to see that.  I couldnt get passed the first couple episodes.  Didnt think a coach could rival ol Buddy as being an idiot.  

This guy’s a real piece of work. If we’re really looking for cultural fit, I don’t know that we’d really want kids tainted by him for two years. 

2 minutes ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

This guy’s a real piece of work. If we’re really looking for cultural fit, I don’t know that we’d really want kids tainted by him for two years. 

Have you seen some of the kids there in general? We probably don’t want most of them based off of their own attitudes alone. 

3 minutes ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

Yeah.  Luckily when coaches act like that players learn to ignore someone who screams all the time. It becomes a background noise with no meaning.  This guy is the opposite of HCSF and the no fear of failure.  Love how they werent prepared to play IWCC and got absolutely rolled.  Jimmies and joes are important but X's and O's are pretty important too.  Cant have your QB making his own plays at half and calling the offense.  Embarrassment to good coaches in the business.  

Yeah, that coach is hard to root for. He acts like a maniac then cant figure out why his kids are so undisciplined. He is one hell of a recruiter, but I guess its because he is so similar to the kids he is recruiting. Just makes me more excited to see a Frost led Nebraska team. I think we have seen with the last 2 coaches that players start to reflect the attitude of the coach.