LJS 12/3: Ruud to coach Husker linebackers; staff continues to come into focus

On 12/3/2017 at 10:09 PM, Dilly Dilly said:

Does this mean your back on our side, or are you still going with the ducks?

I'm not bailing on Oregon, but Frost was the cure for my extreme apathy toward NU. The only cure. 

As I've stated before. I couldn't back Pelini after the debacle at TAMU in 2010, and I was positive about Riley at first but ultimately I had no support toward him and I think that was more due to Perlman and Eichorst. 

I know that there are people on here, and the most outspoken is Matty, that hates that I root for 2 teams but I just don't care. I love NU and I love Oregon.

I've got Red flowing hard right now.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Coach Power'T said:

I'm not bailing on Oregon, but Frost was the cure for my extreme apathy toward NU. The only cure. 

As I've stated before. I couldn't back Pelini after the debacle at TAMU in 2010, and I was positive about Riley at first but ultimately I had no support toward him and I think that was more due to Perlman and Eichorst. 

I know that there are people on here, and the most outspoken is Matty, that hates that I root for 2 teams but I just don't care. I love NU and I love Oregon.

I've got Red flowing hard right now.

There's one thing that stands out here... that i used 'your' instead of 'you're'.... cringeworthy for the self-proclaimed grammar/spelling nazi.

anyway - since you brought up Oregon - who's replacing Taggart there, in your opinion?

That's ridiculous, there's no longer any reason for Bryson Williams to leave town. I don't blame him for not wanting to play for that last confusing mess. From the film it looks to me like he'd be a great DE with his speed and pursuit all over the field....an old-fashioned Husker who don't give up.