Golden-grellow opportunity, hope SF takes advantage.

Whether Willey Taggart is offered the FSU job, or not, Oregon has already had one high rated decomitt due to the uncertainty.  Oregon currently has a top ten class and there could be a lot more recruits on the fence.  I hope SF has a plan in place to take advantage of the situation.

I'd especially like to see a full court press on flipping Oregon commit 4 star OLB Adrian Jackson from Denver.

3 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Don't see Scott trying to stick it to his old workplace quite to that degree.

That said, he is picking on Tennessee and with it would be smart to try and swoop in on a guy like Jackson. We don't need to try and vulture their class but I'm sure there are a few recruits worth looking into 

49 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

SF is at Nebraska now, if there are players who can help N, then that should be his only concern.  Plenty of others coaches/programs will be actively attempting to flip players from a top 10 class and would be doing so regardless WT looking into another job.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, grandpasknee said:

Really?  He has offered a UCF commit to come to Nebraska.  Meanwhile, I believe the entire coaching staff he was with at Oregon is gone along with probably most of the players.

And, like ha been said, he went after Wilson while he was committed to Nebraska.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really?  He has offered a UCF commit to come to Nebraska.  Meanwhile, I believe the entire coaching staff he was with at Oregon is gone along with probably most of the players.

And, like ha been said, he went after Wilson while he was committed to Nebraska.

In coaching, you are loyal to the team you are currently coaching.  I don't think Frost will have any issues trying to get players to flip from Oregon or UCF.