Poll: Who Starts at QB in 2018?

Poll: 2018 Starting QB  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All Brainstorming here: With the recruitment of Wilson from the JUCO, I suspect that Frost might see him as the potential immediate fix for the position with Martinez as the long term candidate for QB.   Wilson has college experience under his belt - Gebbia doesn't.   While I think O'Brien fits better than Lee, I still have a hard time seeing him excelling in Frost's O.

My forecast if the recruitment plays our correctly:  Wilson starts, Gebbia backs up,  Martinez red shirts, O'Brien transfers.

I have no freaking clue. All I ask is that the player out there at QB gives us the best chance to win. With Frost I know that will be the case.

I selfishly really wish the QBs we have now could find a way to be successful here. I really like them as people. I don't want them to feel forced out. I want them to think of their time here positively regardless of how things work out.

If they do decide to transfer I hope their are no hard feelings and I hope they transfer somewhere where I can root them on. I.E. Not Texas, Colorado, Miami, FSU....

I also would like to see Darlington get a shot as he from my wife's neck of the woods and is a household favorite, even as a holder. 

• Plus1 1