A BOWL GAME TO WATCH AND CHEER FOR

TGHusker

UCF fans aren't happy with this, at least a share of them.

I wouldn't be either. They said before that quote from Moos that all it would be is a 3 hour marketing campaign for the cornholers. They're right, and it should be about UCF and their team, not us. I don't think we get much of a bump if any in recruiting by this, tons of recruits already saw the CCG and know what the offense looks like.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/nebraska-ad-calls-scott-frost-coaching-ucf-in-peach-bowl-a-‘commercial’-for-huskers.57543/

Edited by Sparker

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

I think the whole thing is weird and I'm kind of amazed they're okay with it.

It's weird to have the chance to go undefeated but have your HC(also your true OC) and most of the staff heading out the door. Not wanting to blow your undefeated season and get killed in the big bowl because you didn't have coaching isn't weird at all. 

Edited by Danimal
5 hours ago, Waterloohusker26 said:

Unsportsmanlike Conduct had Charles Davis on and he said if he could give Scott Frost any advice it would be to NOT coach in the bowl game. Already had that special moment with his players after winning the conference title and saying his goodbyes in the locker room. 

I couldn't agree more.  Sports psychology  is huge when it comes to success.  I see it hurting them in this aspect.  I also don't see Frost having a huge role in the game.  Waters has the team and will be calling the shots.