A BOWL GAME TO WATCH AND CHEER FOR

TGHusker

I just saw the schedule for the bowl games and man....there are a whole lotta dog matchups.  Iowa against BC will probably have the lowest total on the slate lol.  I wouldn't be surprised if the total drops below 40.  Memphis/ISU should be a pretty good game and might be the highest scoring game of the season.  

I'll root for UCF to win, but I really don't like Moos saying that this is a chance to showcase Nebraska and is like a commercial. That takes this season away from UCF some and adds a little insult to injury. Of course I could be reading into it too much, but that's my knee jerk reaction when I read that comment. I also know what he is saying is true, but it's a like salt in the wound to UCF.  

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I'll root for UCF to win, but I really don't like Moos saying that this is a chance to showcase Nebraska and is like a commercial. That takes this season away from UCF some and adds a little insult to injury. Of course I could be reading into it too much, but that's my knee jerk reaction when I read that comment. I also know what he is saying is true, but it's a like salt in the wound to UCF.  

Absolutely. Not to mention we are after a few of their current commits. I don't see the upside for UCF, except that they have no coaches...

5 hours ago, Danimal said:

It's weird to have the chance to go undefeated but have your HC(also your true OC) and most of the staff heading out the door. Not wanting to blow your undefeated season and get killed in the big bowl because you didn't have coaching isn't weird at all. 

It's weird because Frost is trying to poach recruits from them.  Likely a transfer or 2 as well.

Two possible scenarios, both of which depend on which Auburn team shows up:

Scenario 1: Auburn lost the SEC CCG and doesn't care about the bowl game having squandered their chance at getting into the CFP - UCF shows up with chip on their shoulder losing coach and being disrespected so they play with fire and keep it close, maybe even winning the game.

Scenario 2: Auburn lost the SEC CCG in the same location and newly extended coach/team are fired up for payback and ending the season on a good note - UCF shows up with chip on their shoulder losing coach and being disrespected so they play with fire but Auburn came to play and destroys..parts of Milton found scattered across southern states, T Smith is in concussion protocol until 2048.

Key to this game:  Auburn's DLine vs UCF OLine

#Drumstick will get at least one sack and one interception in this game...

Don't get me wrong I hope UCF wins and ends the season undefeated but this is not USF/Memphis...Auburn is one of the big boys and has played the #1 team three times (beat UGA/Bama, lost to Clemson OOC) and won twice this year so we will see what 12-0 in AAC land means.  Good luck Knights!

Edited by HIHusker