HuskerNation1

WR Justin McGriff [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will McGriff Commit?  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. To Which School Will McGriff Commit?

• Nebraska
    • USF
    • UCF
    • FAU
    • Toledo
    • Illinois

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2017 at 08:08 AM

9 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Time for us to start winning more of those 50/50 balls. :w00t

Absolutely LOVE watching McGriff attack jump balls.

22 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Happy with commit and hate to say it, but I miss Todd McShane :/ dudes social game was on point. Oh well results is what matters at the end of the day

I watched his video on Hudl, looks like he has a solid vertical, runs pretty clean routes. He’s not a burner but definitely creates separation, I also liked seeing if block well into the second level.

Dude would be tough in the slot with that size if he isn't TE.  Would certainly open up other options.  No doubt ... he is gonna take a bite out of the dime!

I would hope he’s able to add 25 pounds or so use him as TE since we need more athleticism there. Plus I see them putting him out wide at times, but the coaches said in their eyes he projects as an NFL TE, so imagine if they think that highly of him that’s where he will be more times than not.

Still looks like he doesn't know what to do with his hands.

I hope he didn't see us talking about his point here and got self-conscious about it.  That point is a thing of beauty.  

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Still looks like he doesn't know what to do with his hands.

I hope he didn't see us talking about his point here and got self-conscious about it.  That point is a thing of beauty.  

WOULD BE KINDA HILARIOUS IF HE STARTED DOING ALL SORTS OF WEIRD STUFF WITH HIS HANDS NOW JUST TO MESS WITH EVERYONE

tenor.gif

STAR. With that size and speed. We can either keep weight down and be a huge height mismatch as possesion wide out OR, put 25 pound on him and at 240, he will be blocking TE that is huge mismatch on coverage LB

Boom!  Welcome Justi:bigredn:!

Do we know if any relationship to former MLB player Fred McGriff?  Dude had a sweet swing and also from Tampa.  

17 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Boom!  Welcome Justi:bigredn:!

Do we know if any relationship to former MLB player Fred McGriff?  Dude had a sweet swing and also from Tampa.  

16 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is a player that I think will either be a star or never see the field. Nothing in between. 

I kinda agree. He's a development project with a lot of upside. I think he made the right choice, though. Frost and his staff at UCF got a lot of production out of non-prototypical players. If he puts in the work, they'll find a way to make him fit.

247 Miami writer was asked by the Neb boys to provide a breakdown on our Florida commits as he's seen them all in person. 

Long, rangy, good route runner for his size. Slow. Tweener that he believes is a better fit for an offense like Frost's compared to a traditional O.