Extremely impressed with the new staff on the recruiting trail

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

What’s the question about?  He is a stud dual-threat QB who is currently committed to Tennessee. Are you worried he’s related to Taylor?

I don't follow recruiting - I just saw a 4* QB named Martinez.  Not worried, just coincidence

Edited by huKSer

5 minutes ago, HerbieHancock said:

My thoughts exactly - if he doesn’t offer, HCSF obviously was unimpressed while at Oregon 

Frost recruited him and then left for UCF.  Wilson redshirted his first year and then sounds like not the best showing at Spring Ball leading to his transfer to JUCO.  

Never played for Frost.  I've also heard the coaching change had something to do with Wilson.  Might not fit the role Taggart wanted at OR.  Wilson is gettng Div 1 offers.   I trust Frost and his QB coach if they do offer him. The QB coach is a Jedi Master with QB's.

14 minutes ago, HuskerMan said:

Kind of surprised they haven't gone after the IWCC qb.  Name currently escapes me.  I guess maybe they feel comfortable enough with what they have to not need to offer a juco qb.

It's kind of a different name, Kai Locksley, wouldn't surprise me if him, Wilson, or maybe some other JUCO qb we aren't hearing about gets an offer. 

1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

It looks like we've offered 3 UCF commits.  Makes me wonder if there's been a split between Frost and UCF and coaching the bowl is becoming unlikely.  I suppose after Frost left it's possible they were going to decommit anyway so they are fair game now.

The fans are pissed, but I could see a player decommitting because they wanted to play in Frost's system.

One of the commits called Frost a liar. It seems weird for him to coach a team he is in competition with.

3 minutes ago, Sparker said:

The fans are pissed, but I could see a player decommitting because they wanted to play in Frost's system.

One of the commits called Frost a liar. It seems weird for him to coach a team he is in competition with.

I would say this is pretty natural and I doubt it’s a 100% everyone pointing to frost as a villain, just some bad eggs in the basket. 

I belive I’ve we are going to get a major recruiting boost with Frost. I don’t see a kid or parent see what frost runs, how he handles himself, and who he associates with (UNL) and not have interest. 

Im pumped. GBR