Nebrasketball Game #10- #14 Minnesota (Tuesday, December 5: 8:00 BTN)

7 hours ago, huskerpower13 said:

Pretty quite from this guy during and after the game....

Regardless it was good to see this team go out and execute a game plan tonight. It was clear we made it a focus to defend hard and take out their bigs. I thought we did a real good job at it. This team is gonna go as Watson goes and he had it tonight. Good win against a good team but now it’s time to go get after Creighton who seems to be Miles’ worst nightmare.

Go Big Red!

That is because I went to bed.. I get up at 4 AM every morning. If I am not mistaken Riley upset a good team here and there.. one game does not a season make. NU will be a bottom feeder AGAIN. Miles is UNDER .500 at NU.. That is bad coaching!

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Nice win...I didn't get to watch it all but after about the first 10 minutes it really looked like NU was ready to play.

Minnesota couldn't handle the variety of double teams in the post. It really threw them off. It also didn't hurt that NU was shooting well.

Just now, Big red surfers said:

Great game last night.  This team definitely has a jekyll n Hyde to it.  

That's probably the best description for them. The NU team from last night was not the same team from Sunday in East Lansing.

Side note: Sparty looked pretty bad for most of their game at Buttgers last night. Maybe they're a little Jekyll/Hyde-ish as well

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

My advice to you is if they are so bad just not watch them!

No need for the advice, been watching husker bball for many many years.. That is what is called being a husker fan!

If I had to bet, probably longer than you have been alive.. just a guess, I could be wrong.

13 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

No need for the advice, been watching husker bball for many many years.. That is what is called being a husker fan!

If I had to bet, probably longer than you have been alive.. just a guess, I could be wrong.

I had season tickets during Danny Nee & Doc and I will argue this is the best overall talent.   Being a past coach of the game, I will also argue that the longer they play together the better they will get.  It is Miles fault for trying to win in a hurry and recruiting transfers that were one & done.  This hurt any continuity of the team.

2 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I had season tickets during Danny Nee & Doc and I will argue this is the best overall talent.   Being a past coach of the game, I will also argue that the longer they play together the better they will get.  It is Miles fault for trying to win in a hurry and recruiting transfers that were one & done.  This hurt any continuity of the team.

Let's make a $20 wager.. I say NU will have roughly the same record as last year, meaning bottom half of the league with an overall record of around .500

Also, go look over Miles coaching career... Just like Riley, Miles is a .500-.600 coach.

You better believe it was his fault, which was a bad coaching decision. You can argue his best talent, but that doesn't mean jack considering what we have had.

Why the animosity? I played all sports... running back, had bad knees or I would have played D1, ran track (10.6 100 meters), and I played basketball.. Oh and I coached bball for a number of years.. big deal!

Edited by Bornhusker