Big Ten Bowl Games

Excel

B1G Bowl Season  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, jaws said:

Lol.... This is the most Michigan game ever. 

Not sure what you mean, close loss, bunch of freshman running around on offense. It's not like we failed to score a single point in the playoff or something, or any game for that matter, now that would be, well the most Ohio thing ever.......lol(but not really loling)

2 minutes ago, Michiganball said:

Not sure what you mean, close loss, bunch of freshman running around on offense. It's not like we failed to score a single point in the playoff or something, or any game for that matter, now that would be, well the most Ohio thing ever.......lol(but not really loling)

Never change.

19 minutes ago, jaws said:

Never change.

Buahahha :D I do try to break the mold and walk my path with sports, I need not go with the hate given to me as a young man as there is much more that matters....Then it's a sentence and I'm like, well F@#k all that and the brotherhood of man it rode in on.

Going to meditate on this, by that I mean have a drink and watch my 3d printer move back and forth.

1 hour ago, Michiganball said:

Buahahha :D I do try to break the mold and walk my path with sports, I need not go with the hate given to me as a young man as there is much more that matters....Then it's a sentence and I'm like, well F@#k all that and the brotherhood of man it rode in on.

Going to meditate on this, by that I mean have a drink and watch my 3d printer move back and forth.

The thing is I really don't hate Michigan and for the most part want Harbaugh to do well except for the OSU game. I like him as a coach and have even defended him on this board. I just like to have a little fun every once in a while. 

5 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

Way to screw up the day Michigan!  Could have had 8-0 for the B1G and a sweep of the eSECpn in the early games.  Harbaugh needs to go back to the NFL!

SEC vs. SEC national championship game .... UG vs. Bama.  :grr

Watch out for true freshman QB.  My son-in-law father is a big UG fan.  Meet NU vs. UG on January 7th 2019 at Levi's Stadium :koolaid2:

Edited by Hooked on Huskers

I was watching this game until I had to leave mid way through the 3rd quarter. Looked like Michigan was about to go up 26-3. when I check my phone later its 26-19 game over. 5 turnovers, holy cow. Talk about giving a game away. Time to switch to basketball. :-)

4 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

SEC vs. SEC national championship game .... UG vs. Bama.  :grr

yeah that sucks. 

Michigan just fell apart after that fumble near the goal line.  The momentum did a 180.  I have watched countless SEC vs Big 10 and SEC vs others since the early 90s.  It's amazing to see the drastic comebacks the SEC makes every frickin year.  UGa vs OU is another example.