Just now, ATS Knight said:

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it out to Lincoln anytime soon, it's a bit of a trip from where I live. But I believe you that HB is close to what I would find, it feels like when fans of the home team offer you a beer, but a lot more welcoming.

HB does have it's share of overly defensive and insecure fans, but I'm of the opinion that communicating on the internet brings out the worst in people. If this is the worst of Nebraska, I can see why people can't wait to return to Nebraska when they leave. 

We're absolutely defensive and insecure.  We've been bitten repeatedly by people in administration making beyond horrible decisions for 15 years.  We have battered fan syndrome.  :lol:

You should feel fortunate you have Danny White - he seems like he is doing a fantastic job for you guys.  

55 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it out to Lincoln anytime soon, it's a bit of a trip from where I live. But I believe you that HB is close to what I would find, it feels like when fans of the home team offer you a beer, but a lot more welcoming.

HB does have it's share of overly defensive and insecure fans, but I'm of the opinion that communicating on the internet brings out the worst in people. If this is the worst of Nebraska, I can see why people can't wait to return to Nebraska when they leave. 

I’m telling ya, if you showed up on game day to tailgate wearing some UCF apparel, and told Husker fans you came here from Florida to watch a game- you’d get tons of free drinks & food.  Hell, probably room and board, too.......  I’m considering doing it myself LMAO!

1 hour ago, Truth in Ruin said:

I’m telling ya, if you showed up on game day to tailgate wearing some UCF apparel, and told Husker fans you came here from Florida to watch a game- you’d get tons of free drinks & food.  Hell, probably room and board, too.......  I’m considering doing it myself LMAO!

As long as you don't show up as CU or Missery fans, amirite?

Just now, Husker from Kansas said:

I can't blame them for wearing all UCF gear. If the roles were reversed and they were leaving Nebraska for another program and wore that other programs gear, this place would melt down

I honestly don't know why the media seems to think pointing this out is such a big deal.  In that role - and the bowl game - they are representing UCF.  It would be really dumb for it to be any other way.

• Plus1 5