26 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I honestly don't know why the media seems to think pointing this out is such a big deal.  In that role - and the bowl game - they are representing UCF.  It would be really dumb for it to be any other way.

Agreed - it's a non-issue exactly for the reason you described. What else would he wear?

Besides, I sincerely hope nobody gets irritated or frustrated over something so trivial as what he's wearing as UCF's 'Game Day Head Coach.'

42 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I honestly don't know why the media seems to think pointing this out is such a big deal.  In that role - and the bowl game - they are representing UCF.  It would be really dumb for it to be any other way.

There was worry by UCF fans about what the coaches would wear. The whole thing is silly.

Before he was hired no one seemed to think this possibility was an issue, now that he is our coach people seem to have an issue or make a big deal out of it. I still see no problem with it. It gives Nebraska free publicity since we all know majority of the game announcers will talk about Frost to Nebraska, and it gives Frost and the coaches one more game with their players. It also gives the players one more game with their coaches. Let everyone just enjoy this thing. 

It also gives coach Frost great in game and preparation experience preparing for Malzhan and Auburn, and going up against Auburn.

UCF fans really need to take a step back and chill if they're worried about what he would've worn to the practices. Obviously he's going to wear the UCF gear and continue to promote the team unity concept. This is about the team, not Nebraska, not Scott Frost as the individual. I'll be glad when this chapter is finally over. 

• Plus1 6

6 hours ago, RedDenver said:

There was worry by UCF fans about what the coaches would wear. The whole thing is silly.

There are quite a few fans that are still worried that the staff are going to be recruiting our players during practice and the games. They're just scared. 

They're scared that Frost 100% N and 0% UCF and will use this as an opportunity to take more stuff. And they know that we can't win without him. 

This is how people act when they feel helpless, they b!tch about everything because at least they have control over that. 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, ATS Knight said:

There are quite a few fans that are still worried that the staff are going to be recruiting our players during practice and the games. They're just scared. 

They're scared that Frost 100% N and 0% UCF and will use this as an opportunity to take more stuff. And they know that we can't win without him. 

This is how people act when they feel helpless, they b!tch about everything because at least they have control over that. 

I wonder if fans ever realize that they're essentially helpless about almost everything in the football program, good times or bad.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

Certainly that is not an irrational fear for a UCF fan after McGriff.  Some may have felt the same about C.J. Smith, but he had already shown he wanted to go play P5 ball anyway.  Probably won't be that last UCF decommit either, because of how critical relationships are to recruiting (e.g., Moore, Bookie).