• Kentucky

Player: Dominick Watt

Hometown: Hollywood, Florida

School: Miramir

Position: Wide Receiver

Height: 6-2

Weight: 200

40 Time

Offers: Nebraska, Wisconsin, Louisville, Cincy, Kentucky, FAU, Georgia, Iowa State, UMASS, Michigan State, Miss. State, NC State, Oregon, Pitt, Marshall, Temple, Tennessee, USF, West Virginia, Florida

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #363 Overall; #61 WR; .8871; :star:star:star 

Rivals: #44 WR; :star:star:star:star 
247: #64 WR; :star:star:star 
ESPN: #104 WR; :star:star:star 

Hudl

Said he has a great relationship with our coaches.  

Has only take one visit - to Cincinnati.  Looking to visit Nebraska (Jan 12th), Pittsburgh (Jan 19th) and either Louisville or Kentucky on the 26th.

Just now, Warrior10 said:

Any indication if we encouraged that? 

Matya’s update makes it seem like we pushed it.

Nebraska

Mavric, Wunderkind, The Cornfather, Young Grand Island Husker, Edison's Enemy, HuskermanMike, The Murphinator, huskered17, TherealTomOsborne, Minnesota_husker

1 minute ago, ScottyIce said:

Is this guy fast as s#!t too?

Lol not like Miles but no slouch. Physically, he is ready to play now. 

Hoping - especially for his sake - that this is just an oddity.

But the coaches had a bunch of Twitter reaction to Jones commit.  I haven't seen anything here (yet).

30 minutes ago, Mavric said:

But the coaches had a bunch of Twitter reaction to Jones commit.  I haven't seen anything here (yet).

Didn't that happen a yea or two ago with Riley and crew? With a running back from Texas that ended up going to SMU or Rice or something?

5 hours ago, Mavric said:

Receiver was a huge need in this class and decommits left us sitting at zero but this staff managed to fill that need in six weeks, impressive stuff. Watts is another nice get, love the pipeline we're building to Florida. 

Things are definitely looking up for husk now.  Two four star commits in one night, all you can say is GBR.

Very exciting. Welcome aboard Dominick!  

We are in on so many good guys still and I wonder if they realize the number of open spots is dwindling.  I like the early signing period as it locks in the count and allows greater focus to fill the remaining spots. With Frost at the helm this should play in our favor.

7 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Averaged 20.5 yards per catch his senior year 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

Seems like a lot of reactions came in early this morning. I wonder if guys were sleeping or off the twitter machine when he committed.

8 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Seems like a lot of reactions came in early this morning. I wonder if guys were sleeping or off the twitter machine when he committed.

They posted their reactions early this morning.  I posted a couple of them a few posts up.  It is an odd to commit that late though.  Oh well. Happy Birthday kid and Welcome N!!

Edited by swmohusker

17 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

They posted their reactions early this morning.  I posted a couple of them a few posts up.  It is an odd to commit that late though.  Oh well. Happy Birthday kid and Welcome N!!

I wonder if his birthday is today so he had to wait until midnight (eastern) to post it.

Either way, glad it's all good now.

1 hour ago, spurs1990 said:

He's going to bring the Thunder to the lightning of the receiving corps. He is physical.

Earlier in the cycle I heard him compared to Stanley, I like that. 

46 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Earlier in the cycle I heard him compared to Stanley, I like that. 

If that is a good comparison, I'm glad Morgan is coming back so Watt has a year to learn from him.

3 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Did the kid just realize how hot his mom is? 

How dare you speak about my future ex wife this way. 

8 hours ago, RedRedJarvisRedwine said:

Welcome aboard Dominick, hope you enjoy your time as a #Huskie

Not sure anything encapsulates our fall from the elite quite like a new commit getting our mascot/nickname wrong.

Odd in an interview about his commitment he said the coaches told him it was likely they would take 1 more wr.  He committed to the coaches at 900 during his in home visit and made it public at midnight, which is his bday.  Said he didn't need to see Nebraska bc he loved the staff and how they treat their players.  Very familiar with them and will visit next weekend with mom

2 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Odd in an interview about his commitment he said the coaches told him it was likely they would take 1 more wr.  He committed to the coaches at 900 during his in home visit and made it public at midnight, which is his bday.  Said he didn't need to see Nebraska bc he loved the staff and how they treat their players.  Very familiar with them and will visit next weekend with mom

I am trying to figure out who the other WR we would be taking this class.. Nikko Hall? I think he's more of a DB prospect for us but I could be wrong.

Other than that Porter seems locked into A&M, UCLA or ASU. Olave appears to be a heavy UCLA lean. Maybe Andre Hunt? I don't know much about Hunt but I'd rather save the scholly for next year if that's the case.

9 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

I am trying to figure out who the other WR we would be taking this class.. Nikko Hall? I think he's more of a DB prospect for us but I could be wrong.

Other than that Porter seems locked into A&M, UCLA or ASU. Olave appears to be a heavy UCLA lean. Maybe Andre Hunt? I don't know much about Hunt but I'd rather save the scholly for next year if that's the case.

If we take another it will be John Jackson or Andre Hunt. I don't know if it is likely though.