Nice insight from a guy that was there Sunday

ScawFraw

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

I don’t understand their cluelessness about coaching the bowl game. Most of the UCF staff is coming here... who should coach them, the water boy , Mickey Mouse?

Thats his team that he coached to get to that bowl game.

Bingo...and yes I'd work extra hours to coach UCF and take care of the transition/recruiting at UNL for 5 million+ a year. 

I said this earlier and when it happened i was just overjoyed.  I said they need to get everyone who was involved in making this program what it was and get them in that building again.  Get every dam trophy, everyone with a ring and put them in that stadium.  Show those men what it means, and i think that this alone and the players that were there will tell others about it.  To see decades of players come together for one purpose.  Because as people want to laugh, this is bigger than one person.  Im glad scott came back.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

I don’t understand their cluelessness about coaching the bowl game. Most of the UCF staff is coming here... who should coach them, the water boy , Mickey Mouse?

Thats his team that he coached to get to that bowl game.

I kind of want the UCF AD to tell Frost and assistants not to come for the bowl just to see what would happen. (And I'd rather have them in Lincoln getting stuff done instead of coaching UCF.)