If Lee Stays...

What could a potential role for him be?

Is it possible we see QB's splitting reps? Could he potentially have a role in the offense as a 2 minute QB, or something along those lines?

Or is it just best if he leaves for the draft or Grad Transfer...

I'm currently thinking it's best for him to transfer or go Pro, but would love to hear other thoughts on him.

I've never been a fan of a two quarterback system. The examples of it functioning well are far outweighed by the examples of offenses that couldn't click or execute well enough consistently.

He has some big decisions in front of him. I'm sure he'll be having a discussion with Scott at the beginning of the new year and whether or not they see a fit. If he has aspirations of playing in the NFL, he can't go through spring ball, summer workouts and fall camp only to ride the bench this next fall. It would be more advantageous for him to declare for the draft or at least see where he might rank in the draft.

I don't see Lee staying.  I believe Mike's biggest mistake was adjusting his offense to fit what we had instead of changing to his system right away.  I can't see Scott making the same mistake... Lee has zero chance to better his draft stock here so why not leave.