If Lee Stays...

12 minutes ago, Roll Skers said:

You think him or Lamar Jackson would be able to... tackle any opportunities this year?

Maybe they'll move Lamar back to safety, his natural position and give him a try. Didn't look good in the corner position.

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

What could a potential role for him be?

Is it possible we see QB's splitting reps? Could he potentially have a role in the offense as a 2 minute QB, or something along those lines?

Or is it just best if he leaves for the draft or Grad Transfer...

I'm currently thinking it's best for him to transfer or go Pro, but would love to hear other thoughts on him.

Just not the QB for this offense. Maybe Scott could give him a subtle hint, it's best if you move on.

I admire Lee in how he handled a disastrous season. I respect how he kept at it and by the end of the season he was much improved and one of the biggest warriors out there on the field. Unfortunately, he simply does not fit the new system. I don't think he chooses to stay, simply because he doesn't fit the system, and he will test the waters going pro. If he for some reason decides to stay it would probably work best for him to take on a GA type role as a 3rd string QB. Not dogging Lee's skills as I do think he greatly improved as the year went on, but his style is so opposite of what Frost runs at the position.

• Plus1 1

If Lee stays; he will get eaten alive trying to be a dual threat QB. He got better slinging the ball around as the year went on, but his wheels, umm, well better if I just give you a picture.

swslarge.gif

Good guy, but not going to fit what SF has done in recent past.