Scott Frost - Coach of the Year - Home Depot, Eddie Robinson, AP

knapplc

11 minutes ago, Husker from Kansas said:

Has anyone done a meme/gif of Doc Brown saying GREAT SCOTT! yet? I think it would totally be appropriate and I can’t due to the fact in sitting in the deer blind with my 10 year old son

Maybe your 10 year old son can?    ;)   

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, famoustitles said:

I think the dumpster fire that is Kansas football since Mangino left shows how good of a coach he was. 

Hell of a coach, made Kansas something I don't remember it every being.  Is he still coaching?

Some great advertising for Nebraska. It will be the only time during the show that Nebraska will be mentioned, and that isn't for certain.   He deserves the recognition. 

I think UCF did a great job with Heupel (spelling)

Edited by skersfan

9 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

Classy move not talking about the Huskers and deflecting to his UCF team and the reason he was given that reward. Respectable man! 

Yes! I’m not a Chris Fowler fan. I loved the way Scott stayed true to the reason he was there and it didn’t have anything to do with Nebraska. Our time will come but he was there for those UCF players 

• Mavric changed the title to Scott Frost - Coach of the Year - Home Depot, Eddie Robinson, AP