Tre Bryant

HIHusker

I think we can all agree that we don't know exactly what type of offense SF will put on the field but we can make an educated guess as to what it will look like based on his past body of work at UCF/Oregon.  That being said, I'm curious what you guys think of Tre Bryant recovering and how he fits in to SF's scheme?  I was impressed by the kid this year and I havn't heard much about him since the injury. 

Nice hands on this TD grab:

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

From the sound of things, he will never be the same.  Not because of injury but because it is a lingering thing that will always be an issue.  Very unfortunate if truly the case.  Our highest ceiling back on the roster IMO.

Real bummer, after going back and watching some highlights the past 2 years he would have fit nicely in SF's scheme.  Hope he recovers, if not wish him the best.

4 minutes ago, Redux said:

Idk, I'm an Ozigbo fan but Wilbon is faster.  Hands wise equal maybe.

I like Bradley in Frost’s offense. He played in a similar system in high school and was great. Bradley just needs to get bigger to be able to be a more physical runner at the college level.

Ozigbo will have his moments, but he is a situational back where he will be used depending on the opponent. 

• Plus1 5

1 minute ago, Redux said:

Bradley became an afterthought for literally no good reason.  I wish we had more data to go off of from him, maybe he flourishes.

Mike Huffman, Bradley’s HS coach, had some good comments about Bradley when he broke down Frost’s offense for the OWH. He said Bradley has a good frame, but he was still too slender to play regularly last year. He wasn’t able to break many tackles, and Bradley injured his ankle when he had some extensive work against Purdue. It would have been great for him to get more work this past season, but the coaches couldn’t find the best way to do that (shocker, I know). 

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Redux said:

Not including our O Line play, Running Back has been the biggest regression in recent memory.  I respect Riley and all that, but he made the position a novelty act and in the most bland way possible.

Well when they selected which RB plays based on pass blocking and not actual running ability, there’s the flaw. 

• Plus1 5