Mike Riley, Ore State Assistant HC .... or not

TGHusker

6 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

That salary might be less than the $50k a year he was going to make at Oregon State. 

The Alliance has been in discussions with potential coaches for the league, with a base salary for a head coach estimated at $500,000. Coaches are not announced until their team has been announced and potential coaching candidates must sign a non-disclosure agreement

52 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

The Alliance has been in discussions with potential coaches for the league, with a base salary for a head coach estimated at $500,000. Coaches are not announced until their team has been announced and potential coaching candidates must sign a non-disclosure agreement

$500k to coach in a league I have never heard of?  Man, talk about falling into cash after complete failure. Good for Grandpa Mike. 

18 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

$500k to coach in a league I have never heard of?  Man, talk about falling into cash after complete failure. Good for Grandpa Mike. 

He is a human lotto ticket. 

Wait, I thought his move to Nebraska was his "last adventure" now he will be moving again?

• Plus1 2

• Mavric changed the title to Mike Riley, Ore State Assistant HC .... or not

On 3/30/2018 at 9:11 PM, Making Chimichangas said:

There is no need to question anyone's fandom and be a jerk.

In all of this, I now blame Scott Frost because he's closed practices off and we now have nothing to talk about.  #Sarcasm

Seriously though, maybe just drop this argument about Bo vs Riley, who was, or wasn't a "Husker", etc because it is all water under the bridge.  Let the past die, kill it if you have to."

I agree,  I for one don't much care about the bo vs. Riley comparison.  Seriously,  it doesn't matter anymore,   get over it.  I feel good about where this program is headed,  "Let the past die, kill it if you have to."    Absolutely.