Most Wins

Mavric

4 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I would have thought for sure USC would be top 10. Thought 20 years was too far back for Boise St to be in the top 5. 

Dirk Koetter started the Boise State surge in 1998, which would be 20 seasons back.  He won 26 games in 3 seasons.  Dan Hawkins won 53 games in 5 seasons. Chris Petersen won 92 games in 8 seasons.  That would be 171 wins from 1998-2013, also pretty impressive.

• Plus1 1

I am guessing this doesn't take into account wins that were vacated. OSU would have a few more if some of the players didn't like free tattoos so much and their coach didn't lie about it. I am sure some other schools would have a few more wins as well. I am assuming that Nebraska has never vacated any wins. If they haven't, that is cool to think about. There are a lot of other schools on that list that have.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, jaws said:

I am guessing this doesn't take into account wins that were vacated. OSU would have a few more if some of the players didn't like free tattoos so much and their coach didn't lie about it. I am sure some other schools would have a few more wins as well. I am assuming that Nebraska has never vacated any wins. If they haven't, that is cool to think about. There are a lot of other schools on that list that have.

Nebraska hasn't vacated any wins.

Edited by RedDenver