**BREAKING** Season Ticket Requests Up

Mavric

On 12/8/2017 at 1:08 PM, Crusader Husker said:

My sister has talked about getting season tickets for a few years.  She is afraid she can't afford them.  I told her last year she should jump in now, because if they get better the prices will jump up and they might get a little harder to get.

I told her she might be able to sell a couple of them to get closer to being able to pay for them.  Is this true?  This year, if we hadn't been losing, she could sell Wisky and get part of her money back.  has this worked for anyone?

As I understand it...

It isn't just the cost of season tickets to take into account.  It is how much, above and beyond the cost of the season tickets, you're willing to give annually to the athletic department to keep those tickets.

19 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Isn't the minimum donation $150? Say I try and get two season tickets this year. Sounds like I'd be $1,100-ish in.... In the future, I know ticket prices increase, but can they increase that minimum donation on a yearly basis too?

From my research they have changed the donation levels before. There was no change from last year to this year. I actually am quite certain my seats went from $500 donation to $250 before last year or recently due to them being so close to the student section.

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Isn't the minimum donation $150? Say I try and get two season tickets this year. Sounds like I'd be $1,100-ish in.... In the future, I know ticket prices increase, but can they increase that minimum donation on a yearly basis too?

There are some seats - at the top of the North End Zone - that don't require a donation.  But I believe they are all sold out for this year.

The donation levels haven't gone up for several years.  Some of the donation levels went down a few years ago when they opened the East Stadium Expansion but most have been pretty steady since then.

• Plus1 1