What is your favorite Husker play of all-time?

A great play not yet mentioned...

94 orange bowl fsu. Frazier's pass bounces off the crossing receiver and Reggie Baul is there to snag it for the td. Points were hard to come by and that lucky bounce just had me confident we would find a way to win this time. Course I wasn't prepared for phantom holds and "missed" fumble calls,at the goal line...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44E0w6A6Yi8[/media]

Edited by irafreak
  • Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, irafreak said:

A great play not yet mentioned...

94 orange bowl fsu. Frazier's pass bounces off the crossing receiver and Reggie Baul is there to snag it for the td. Points were hard to come by and that lucky bounce just had me confident we would find a way to win this time. Course I wasn't prepared for phantom holds and "missed" fumble calls,at the goal line...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44E0w6A6Yi8[/media]

I've blocked most of that game out. I was pretty young. Cried myself to sleep and never watched the game again other than the missed FG every time Nebraska played the orange bowl.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

The first one made me feel like we could really do it.

The 2 point conversion after that TD was huge, too. Frazier threw a bullet into the EZ that I have no idea how Eric Alford caught as he was running open.

Cris Collinsworth’s call after that was great, too. As they were going to commercial, they showed he replay and Collinsworth said “he can’t throw, he can’t theow....we’re tied.”

7 hours ago, BartonHusker said:

I would say my favorite play is Joel Mackovicka’s never say die run against Akron. 

Though Davison’s ‘Flea Kicker’ is right there with it. 

This is also one of my favorite plays.

Growing up Makovicka was my favorite Husker player and still is. Loved the way he played the game and I would try to imitate has play style when I played fullback

• Plus1 1