Sign in to follow this  
StPaulHusker

Recruiting Tangent Thread - StPaulHusker Edition

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Did Frost also offer the other QBs we are currently after at UCF?  Otherwise, he may still be interested but now have others in which he is interested more.

According to 247, only Michael Johnson out of Oregon

But I also wanted to be fair to both coaches.  I think Riley only offered 2 QB's before getting fired.  He put everything into Grant Gunnell.  And when that didn't happen he offered Duggan.  Which I believe I expressed my disappointment about Riley being late to the game there, too.

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK????  So????:dunno

Am I not allowed to post my own opinion about anything on this message board?  Or do i need to run it by you first to make sure it meets a criteria you deem worthy?

If you don't like what I'm saying, don't read it.  

24 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Am I not allowed to post my own opinion about anything on this message board?  Or do i need to run it by you first to make sure it meets a criteria you deem worthy?

If you don't like what I'm saying, don't read it.  

You came on here accusing fans of being hypocrites.  

You don't expect that to be challenged?

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You came on here accusing fans of being hypocrites.  

You don't expect that to be challenged?

Sure I expect to be challenged if I say something you disagree with.  Problem is you're not saying anything worthy of furthering the discussion.  Your response to my opinion at the top of the page shows that.

17 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Sure I expect to be challenged if I say something you disagree with.  Problem is you're not saying anything worthy of furthering the discussion.  Your response to my opinion at the top of the page shows that.

Well, then it's fairly disingenuous to then act like you're not being treated fairly.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Well, then it's fairly disingenuous to then act like you're not being treated fairly.

Did I say that somewhere?

3 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Did I say that somewhere?

54 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Do you ever post anything worthy of conversation or do you just follow me around to try and be combative?  Because if you want to go down this road, I'm game.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Neither of those statements refer to me being treated unfairly.  Just that I'd rather not engage in combative posts that don't have anything to do with the topic.

But keep fishing.  Maybe you'll find something.

Or don't because you're making it personal.  And that isn't wise.