Recruiting Tangent Thread

5 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

I literally said that if they aren’t commits to Nebraska any longer I don’t care what they do or where they go

13 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

But again, he's not a Husker so I don't care anymore. 

Your 12 posts about him in the last 24 hours don't really have me convinced that you don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

• Plus1 9

1 hour ago, Redux said:

How not to follow recruiting:

Everyone is entitled to follow recruiting however they want. They dont need to justify themselves to anyone on this husker chat room. He is not doing anything crazy like tweeting a recruit and being a bad fan embarrassing the university. So who gives a SH!T what his opinion is. No ones gives a crap about who is right anymore. Josh Moore news is all we want to see.

• Plus1 1

31 minutes ago, Redux said:

Yup everyone can follow it how they want.  But if that approach is getting bent out of shape over a HS player making the biggest decision of their life, then maybe reevaluate.

You do realize no one got bent out of shape right?  This whole thing started because i said if he doesn't want to be a Husker, maybe we should focus on players that do want to be.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

You do realize no one got bent out of shape right?  This whole thing started because i said if he doesn't want to be a Husker, maybe we should focus on players that do want to be.

Maybe it's your wording that has confused so many, you're coming off angry IMO.

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Redux said:

Maybe it's your wording that has confused so many, you're coming off angry IMO.

I'm not angry at all.  That's why I keep asking if what I am saying is difficult to understand.  If he doesn't want to be a Husker, we, as Husker fans, should focus on players that do.  I don't care about where any player goes if it's not to Nebraska.  Because they aren't playing for my team.  I focus on my team.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

He is not doing anything crazy like tweeting a recruit and being a bad fan embarrassing the university.

He's insulting an 18 year old kid he doesn't know and calling him close-minded.

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

i said if he doesn't want to be a Husker, maybe we should focus on players that do want to be.

If we only recruited kids who wanted to be huskers, we'd have a pretty lousy roster talent-wise. The goal of recruiting is to convince kids who don't want to be huskers to change their minds.

50 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

That's why I keep asking if what I am saying is difficult to understand. 

I don't think that's why you keep asking that.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Landlord said:

He's insulting an 18 year old kid he doesn't know and calling him close-minded.

If we only recruited kids who wanted to be huskers, we'd have a pretty lousy roster talent-wise. The goal of recruiting is to convince kids who don't want to be huskers to change their minds.

I don't think that's why you keep asking that.

I think it is reasonable to conclude that based on the timing of the hiring of new coaches and his de-commitment he didn't keep an open mind about playing for the Huskers.  

Your second comment leads me to believe that you do not understand what I am saying.  

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Recruiting Tangent Thread