CB Taiyon Palmer [North Carolina State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

70 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Palmer commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 07:30 PM

• 3 weeks later...

Highly rated by the recruiting services. Why are we fighting Duke and Vandy for him?

i am probably late to the party on this one, but whenever someone questions the rating of a guy we’re after, they are told to ‘look at the offer list’.  

Is this kid turning away football factory offers because he wants to go pre med at Duke or something?

Edited by Jason Sitoke

2 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Highly rated by the recruiting services. Why are we fighting Duke and Vandy for him?

i am probably late to the party on this one, but whenever someone questions the rating of a guy we’re after, they are told to ‘look at the offer list’.  

Is this kid turning away football factory offers because he wants to go pre med at Duke or something?

Nebraska is Duke or Vandy to a lot of recruits these days. 

3 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Fair question, I've been wondering it also. 

• Mavric changed the title to CB Taiyon Palmer [North Carolina State - Signed LOI]