Post Play Issues

BIG ERN

3 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

Yeah and we have played the 1st and 3rd best team in the conference and haven't beat either.......  Good point Mav i hear that ratio discussed almost nightly on ESPN

I'm sorry, was the post that I responded to in the "we played the 1st and 3rd best team in the conference" thread and I misread it?

And part of the reason you don't hear that talked about is because teams with post play worth talking about don't have that problem.

• 4 weeks later...

10 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Have I mentioned lately how happy I am with this group?

That they are weak enough that Robey has to come out every game and take fouls because he has to play out if position.  Robey is taking one for the team right now and I don’t think he gets enough credit for it.

Jordy has made himself a little bet less of a liability which is progress, but we still have one of worst inside games in the conference.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, gobiggergoredder said:

That they are weak enough that Robey has to come out every game and take fouls because he has to play out if position.  Robey is taking one for the team right now and I don’t think he gets enough credit for it.

Jordy has made himself a little bet less of a liability which is progress, but we still have one of worst inside games in the conference.

Agree.  Jordy is being more aggressive, but still needs to work on his feet & hands.