RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Johnson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • North Carolina
    • Penn State
    • Boston College
    • Mississippi
    • Rutgers

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Chadhusker said:

I wouldn't mind frost taking 3. Is Washington even gonna play at all ? I would like to see him red shirt . Bradley looked good in the spring game from what I seen. 

It’s hard to tell right now who will play. I’d assume Moses will redshirt for sure. Possibly Washington too. I think the pre-fall camp consensus is Jones will be a player.

Ive also said all along we should “redshirt” Bryant this year to heal up and be 100% if possible.

• Plus1 1

Yeah , I seen something on YouTube Omaha sports I think it was but anyways they said the coaches was looking for that duck back. I'm sure Jones will be that guy. If he is the guy like I think , Martinez will prolly be the qb. I like Martinez but boy Gebbia has a great arm. He made a pass last year in the spring game with a deep pass and it sold me. But I think Martinez with Jones in the backfield with bell would be lethal . 

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

It’s hard to tell right now who will play. I’d assume Moses will redshirt for sure. Possibly Washington too. I think the pre-fall camp consensus is Jones will be a player.

Ive also said all along we should “redshirt” Bryant this year to heal up and be 100% if possible.

Washington is the one player who will not sit. 

• Plus1 1

Rahmir Johnson is a really good RB prospect with a lot of potential. His speed and acceleration is so good that it makes up for the things he doesn't naturally have. The other things will be there in time. If he were to come to Nebraska, I don't think he sits. 

As far as the Maurice Washington conversation. Maurice is a cut above the guys that are already there, aside from Greg Bell. Bell can be pretty damn good. This staff has no intention in sitting Maurice. He's ready now. 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Chadhusker said:

You are right about bell. He has that IT factor . I did like what I seen in Bradley . I think Bradley will be a star in a year or 2. I think he needs to slim down some . Now I think we land Johnson . If we do you red shirt him. You gotta 

Why though? 

15 minutes ago, Chadhusker said:

You are right about bell. He has that IT factor . I did like what I seen in Bradley . I think Bradley will be a star in a year or 2. I think he needs to slim down some . Now I think we land Johnson . If we do you red shirt him. You gotta 

See, I have never been sold on Bradley. I don't see him and think star. Usually stars at RB show it right away, especially in today's game. He appears to be serviceable. Tre Bryant going down is the only reason we saw him. 

I don't think Johnson sits because he's a home run threat. Also, guys will be gone and Bell will be a Sr. I want Johnson to have game experience going into his second year. Thats if he comes here of course.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic