RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Johnson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • North Carolina
    • Penn State
    • Boston College
    • Mississippi
    • Rutgers

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

Sitting really good here. Be interesting to see if interest from other backs speeds up his decision, some think it could happen within two weeks. 

Also worry he might do what Jean-Baptiste did and blow up his Sr year, then the big boys come calling. 

It's why you maximize and try to sign them in the early signing period.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Yup, very true. 

I feel if Frost had been recruiting JJB before the December, he would've signed with NU in the early signing period. The only reason Ohio State offered(In January) was because Emory Jones flipped to UF, and it opened up a scholarship.

8 minutes ago, ADS said:

Wiltfong with a husk CB now.

At the risk of starting a tangent, how is it okay for people to say what a recruiting analyst has predicted when their pick is paywall protected but it's not okay to quote from a paywall article?

It's nothing against you personally, ADS.  It's just something I noticed happening lately.

8 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

At the risk of starting a tangent, how is it okay for people to say what a recruiting analyst has predicted when their pick is paywall protected but it's not okay to quote from a paywall article?

It's nothing against you personally, ADS.  It's just something I noticed happening lately.

The crystal ball picks aren’t behind a paywall. Or at least they weren’t, I was able to see them before my subscription. Wiltfong usually adds some insight for why he made the pick, which definitely gets put behind the paywall.

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Season/2019-Football/TargetPredictions

Whoops, you are absolutely correct, there are some picks that are given a VIP lock. I apologize.

5 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

The crystal ball picks aren’t behind a paywall. Or at least they weren’t, I was able to see them before my subscription. Wiltfong usually adds some insight for why he made the pick, which definitely gets put behind the paywall.

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Season/2019-Football/TargetPredictions

They used to not be.  But, now some are.

It's pretty much the main reason why I haven't been on 247s site for a long time.

To be completely honest I’m in a group text with some buddies that have 247 subscriptions and when they talk about it, I share it.  I do have a RSS subscription tho, but of course they do not do the CB stuff.

yeah.gif

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

I see your point generally speaking. However, in this case, I don't see the problem.

There are 9 CB on Rahmir's 247 profile, all are for Nebraska. So, paywall or not, since you can see who has submitted CBs, and you know all are for Nebraska, you know the CB of all who have submitted them. This is a '1+1=2' situation.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

I see your point generally speaking. However, in this case, I don't see the problem.

There are 9 CB on Rahmir's 247 profile, all are for Nebraska. So, paywall or not, since you can see who has submitted CBs, and you know all are for Nebraska, you know the CB of all who have submitted them. This is a '1+1=2' situation.

Yeah, we are allowed to put paywall info into our own words. This is a simple prediction that can change frequently and in the grand scheme of things they are wrong plenty, at least over the course of their recruitment.

Wiltfong had Bookie, Chase Williams, Elijah Blades, Jean-Baptiste all predicted to Nebraska. Last I checked none are on our roster.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, we are allowed to put paywall info into our own words. This is a simple prediction that can change frequently and in the grand scheme of things they are wrong plenty, at least over the course of their recruitment.

Wiltfong had Bookie, Chase Williams, Elijah Blades, Jean-Baptiste all predicted to Nebraska. Last I checked none are on our roster.

Blades academic

Jean Baptiste was until switched at last sec to osu

Williams coaching change

Bookie???  Who knows

Fong is puts an N CB it means something,  but doesn't garauntee anything.  

• Mavric changed the title to RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic