Noah Vedral Transferring to Nebraska

Huskers44

8 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, but he has a RS year still. He played as a True Frosh this year. Not that big of a deal IMO.

Understand.  It would have been huge though if he could have come in and been eligible immediately.  He's been in this staff's system for a year and knows it well.  If any of the current QBs or Martinez struggle with it, he would have been valuable.

He still would be if he comes.  Just a year down the road.  I supposed he can help the QB room learn the offense.

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Understand.  It would have been huge though if he could have come in and been eligible immediately.  He's been in this staff's system for a year and knows it well.  If any of the current QBs or Martinez struggle with it, he would have been valuable.

He still would be if he comes.  Just a year down the road.  I supposed he can help the QB room learn the offense.

I honestly think that might be his biggest contribution to the team, unless transfers part the Red Sea to make room on the depth chart. 

• Plus1 1

Would he get a scholarship? Would you burn a scholarship on him knowing that he's going to graduate before or at the same time as Martinez roughly and more than likely not beat him out for a starting job? 

I would think if Gebbia is around, Vedral might have a hard time getting passed him too. Could be wrong.

• Mavric changed the title to Noah Vedral Transferring to Nebraska