Noah Vedral Transferring to Nebraska

Huskers44

5 hours ago, sho said:

Yes, he's a walk-on, how long is up to UCF.  It can be the entire time he's here or one year.  There's no guarantee that he will be released and allowed to go to UNL after one season.  The only way to have ensured that was to go to JuCo, but since he's already enrolled in classes.  He's walking on here, for now.

It's sickening that a university can block a student from pursuing his/her goals elsewhere like this.

So UCF really green lit a transfer, just not to Nebraska?  Can we please schedule them soon and remind them they are a G5 team?  I'm happy for them and their season and all, but a lot of their fans have been total dicks about this situation and now it sounds like their admins are too.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Redux said:

So UCF really green lit a transfer, just not to Nebraska?  Can we please schedule them soon and remind them they are a G5 team?  I'm happy for them and their season and all, but a lot of their fans have been total dicks about this situation and now it sounds like their admins are too.

I agree, but at the same time- they did give the entire coaching staff National Championship bonuses 

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I have no problems with them preventing a transfer to Nebraska.  It makes sense...if the players have more loyalty to the coach than to the school, they all split and go to the coaches new school.

Nothing wrong with this at all...don't go to our competition in AAC, don't open the floodgates to go to the coaches next school.

Exactly correct

On 12/21/2017 at 10:09 AM, ScottyIce said:

I’m not in charge of anything here and you can do anything you’d like. I was actually trying to help you.

But it makes sense to discuss Noah here. No one is forcing you to praise Noah.

Merry Christmas!

Sorry, but from my perspective you are trolling and in the process derailed the thread. I shouldn't even comment and further derail the thread, but I think you should be called on it. That posters comment was 100% appropriate. I completely understood what he said and why. You said yourself you didn't like the comment, so you tried to tell someone how they should post.

Edited by Bornhusker
  • Plus1 2