Noah Vedral Transferring to Nebraska

Huskers44

3 minutes ago, theknife said:

He inserts himself immediately into the conversation of starter given him time in this offense.  

Although I wasn't overly impressed with him at the spring game I tend to agree. However, trying to split reps 4 ways (as I believe they will give Bunch a shot) in fall camp will be tough. 

3 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

It would be really fascinating if Vedral becomes eligible immediately.  NU could in theory rotate all 3 guys to see if someone separates or try and play each guy 4ish games each to maintain redshirts.  

Frost said at the Big 10 Presser he hopes to have a starter named a week before the Akron game to allow time to prepare the starter. I'm thinking this is an open competition, but I would hate to see us plug and play guys. That's my personal preference, though.  

3 minutes ago, theknife said:

Frost said at the Big 10 Presser he hopes to have a starter named a week before the Akron game to allow time to prepare the starter. I'm thinking this is an open competition, but I would hate to see us plug and play guys. That's my personal preference, though.  

I personally would like to see one guy win the job and run with it fwiw as well.  Especially given the fact that whoever wins the job will conceivably be the starter for the next couple seasons and you'd like to get as many 'growing pains' out of the way.

1 hour ago, bugeater17 said:

Although I wasn't overly impressed with him at the spring game I tend to agree. However, trying to split reps 4 ways (as I believe they will give Bunch a shot) in fall camp will be tough. 

Agree about the Spring Game but the White offensive line wasn't doing him or Bunch any favors trying to block the Red defense.

• 1 month later...