Turnover Gimmick

Moiraine

12 hours ago, secretasianman said:

Put the ball in der wienershlinger and fire it into the crowd 

This is a good idea!   The crowd will be into that except for the people who kit clunked in the head with the flying ball they weren't paying attention to at the time!

I think they should have internal team awards and recognition events.   Maybe give the 'ball hawk' award.  If they wanted to do something special to ID the previous week's winner, maybe give them a Black helmet to wear in the game but again I tend to think it's TEAM and there is no "I" in it.  

11 minutes ago, lo country said:

I like the idea of some type of siren.  Can the stadium do some type of "air raid" or submarine dive siren after a TO?  Unsure if thats against NCAA rules.  Just something to the crowd fired up.  Wouldn't single out a player, but would signal a defensive accomplishment....

I think this is the best idea. Make it a team accomplishment, the whole D can celebrate. The stadium would go berzerk.

One modification though...make it a red alert!  Play the star trek red alert sound.

warning-red-blinking-sign-animated-gif-2

latest?cb=20131127141904

Edited by runningblind
  • Plus1 2