Way Too Early 2018 Depth Chart

BIG ERN

10 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Yeah I had Barry starting initially. It even could end up being Honas and Barry. Hopefully Young has taken a step forward. I just think Barry needs to be on the field with his vocal intensity as Young/Honas lack that. 

Young will be a stud this year.  He's easily a starter.  The previous staff had him all screwed up.

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You really think that Miller is going to be the backup center?  I would have thought Raridon or Wilson (or another guard)  would slide over if an injury would happen.

@BIG ERN had said earlier that he didn't want to list people twice.  Pretty sure Farmer will be the backup center with Wilson backing up both guard positions.

• Plus1 2
53 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Young will be a stud this year.  He's easily a starter.  The previous staff had him all screwed up.

Its kind of amazing the stats Young has put up.  He has seemed like an "ok" player since he got here but if he has a year like last year,  he could finish in the top 5 for tackles. 

• Plus1 1

On 7/26/2018 at 11:00 PM, HS_Coach_C said:

I'd be shocked if Taylor was in the two-deep for this year.  He's never played corner before.  I think he's a great athlete, but needs time.

I expect to see Lee and L Jackson, with plenty of rotating with Bootle and W. Jackson, maybe even D. Williams.

I wouldn't. This staff has a history of playing guys that can play. Young players, late arrivals, the works. They will trade inexperience for effort.