Happy Husker Holidays from Bill Moos and Nebraska Athletics

knapplc

My good friend Bull Moose sent me this email and video.  Enjoy!

3LBbdrs.png

Dear Husker Fans,

As we close out 2017, it has been an incredible journey culminating with our volleyball program’s fifth National Championship. Senior middle blocker Briana Holman was one of 38 Huskers to earn an undergraduate degree on Saturday, December 16, and proudly accepted her degree at the Sunday celebration from Chancellor Ronnie Green. Senior linebacker Chris Weber was named to the 2017 CoSIDA Academic All-American Team, bringing Nebraska’s nation-leading total to 330. We are immensely proud of everything our student-athletes have accomplished on the field and in the classroom.

Kendra and I have been truly blessed to join Husker Nation and we are excited about the future of Husker Athletics. We appreciate your continued and unrivaled support. Please enjoy this special Husker Holiday Video as a token of our appreciation.

We wish the greatest fans in college athletics a warm and safe holiday season and look forward to continuing the tradition in 2018.

Go Big Red!
Bill

main image

• Plus1 6