RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Henry Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Roll Skers said:

Cancelled Nebraska visit, likely Tech. Washington more likely to be our rb now

I think once we got M. Jones it was very unlikely we would take Taz too.  I agree with Washington or bust at RB.  If we dont land him we could roll that spot over and take a WR or the best available kid we have on the board.

I hope we don't reach here.  Not a major area of concern.  Not a bad room.  With returners (4 if Bryant can play), Bell and Jones in this class, that's not a bad start.  We are also deep as far as years also.  Upperclassmen - freshman.  It would have been nice to get one, but definitely not in dire straights.  We will probably offer a grey-shirt to Moses Bryant too.

1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

I think once we got M. Jones it was very unlikely we would take Taz too.  I agree with Washington or bust at RB.  If we dont land him we could roll that spot over and take a WR or the best available kid we have on the board.

Yep, Im hearing Taz is a silent to Tech, and Washington visits this weekend which is huge for us

54 minutes ago, Roll Skers said:

Yep, Im hearing Taz is a silent to Tech, and Washington visits this weekend which is huge for us

Yeah, not sure we wanted Taz on campus the same time as Washington anyway. Taz seems like a kid that will contribute at the college but never a star. Hopefully we land Washington. 

3 hours ago, HANC said:

I hope we don't reach here.  Not a major area of concern.  Not a bad room.  With returners (4 if Bryant can play), Bell and Jones in this class, that's not a bad start.  We are also deep as far as years also.  Upperclassmen - freshman.  It would have been nice to get one, but definitely not in dire straights.  We will probably offer a grey-shirt to Moses Bryant too.

If they're offering a local RB anything, it should be Sarbagh before Bryant. 

• Plus1 1

Who voted for Texas Tech:

The Murphinator, Mavric, HuskermanMike, Young Grand Island Husker, SkerLover95, Treand3, Scott Tenorman, obert1, Husker_luver, LumberJackSker, yort2000, Edinson's Enemy, Throw Dem Bones, Branno, GSG, DirtySanchezButtFumbler, sho, seaofred92, Roger Dorn, huskersrule95, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Head Coach Scott Frost, Roll Skers, Minnesota_husker, AZRaiderH8r, blarson3, Snowbird, HuskerJax, Dr. Strangelove, HS_Coach_C, Nvested

• Mavric changed the title to RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]