RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Henry Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I kind of want Henry with a chip on his shoulder over Washington.

Lets take the guy who wants to be here and let him know he has to prove himself....

I would not, I would much rather have Washington.  I think both players have a chip on their shoulders.  Washington proved that in the UA AA game and I dont think he doesnt want to be here, it is just we are not sure if he can be at N.  I think the next back we take will be more of a traditional RB like Washington or Corbin.  

6 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I kind of want Henry with a chip on his shoulder over Washington.

Lets take the guy who wants to be here and let him know he has to prove himself....

Who says Washington doesn't want to be here? He thinks very highly of Frost and the loyalty he showed at UCF. 

Now will that for sure overcome the OhioSt allure, not sure. But Washington is very very high on N and Frost.

7 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I am pretty confident he will end up at Ohio State.

That's fine, you have a right to your opinion and you may be right. Just not sure insinuating Washington doesn't want to me here is accurate at the moment. 

Is Henry more vocal about Neb on social media, sure. But who cares about that noise. Washington has been highly respectful of Frost/N in interviews.

Edited by Warrior10
3 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

That's fine, you have a right to your opinion and you may be right. Just not sure insinuating Washington doesn't want to me here is accurate at the moment. 

My wording was off, it wasnt that Washington doesnt want to be here, I just think Henry wants it more and at this point I dont want to wait till NSD to find out we lost him and potentially lose Henry as well.

This is a gut feeling thing for me. I assume the way you are talking you have sources, I am going by actions.

Hope I am wrong.

Edited by Minnesota_husker
28 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

My wording was off, it wasnt that Washington doesnt want to be here, I just think Henry wants it more and at this point I dont want to wait till NSD to find out we lost him and potentially lose Henry as well.

This is a gut feeling thing for me. I assume the way you are talking you have sources, I am going by actions.

Hope I am wrong.

Ah, makes sense. 

Purely speculating here, but I would think Washington would give Frost, and the other schools, a heads up on his decision before the 7th. That's not an uncommon scenario. 

I don't have sources other than the 247 guys. It's definitely set in stone that he's N, but we lead. He wanted to visit us asap after the dead period but we delayed it due to our OV situation and his academic situation. 

I'll be honest though, Urban always scares me. Hard to tell that program no. 

Edited by Warrior10
3 hours ago, theknife said:

Is it also possible we are pushing both RBs back to the latest official to see how things shake out at the other positions? Say for example some combination of Javontae Jean-Baptiste, Tannor, Bell, Jones, and Palmer end up N. 

Washington is a take no matter what. We told him yesterday he's #1 overall on our board. Frost gave Held a message to give him that was very to the point that we want him in. 

Forgot the quote was from a free article:

“He came back and said ‘You know what the head coach said to come get you. You’re going to graduate. You’re going to qualify. You’re all ours.’”

Edited by Warrior10

6 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Washington is a take no matter what. We told him yesterday he's #1 overall on our board. Frost gave Held a message to give him that was very to the point that we want him in. 

“He came back and said ‘You know what the head coach said to come get you. You’re going to graduate. You’re going to qualify. You’re all ours.’”

That quote....

tumblr_inline_na4akyYXgO1s6v7g6.gif

58 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Oh, well then!!!!

• Mavric changed the title to RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]