OL Jarrett Bell [ASU -Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

79 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Bell Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 03:09 PM

So, according to Genesfinder, every OL player on the current roster is better than Jarrett Bell, so he wouldn't get to play until they are all gone?  Having other guys on hand doesn't mean that he couldn't compete and win the job.

I know I'd make my decision based on what Genesfinder says.  He seems to know everything.  Just ask him.  

I know, I know, tweeting at recruits is bad but really somebody should tweet Jarrett and that Genes douche this....

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=3943

Nebraska became the first school across all sports and all divisions to reach the 300 milestone in 2012-13. In fact, only four other schools across all divisions (MIT, 278; Notre Dame, 257; Stanford, 216; Penn State 200) have reached the 200 mark.

The Nebraska football team leads the nation (all teams, all sports, all divisions) with 108 CoSIDA Academic All-Americans - 43 more than second-place Penn State. 

Some more cool stats:

The Nebraska volleyball team leads all women's teams all-time across all sports with 38. The Nebraska softball team is second among all women's programs with 30.

Perhaps to give Nebraska's accomplishments the best perspective, only 52 of the thousands of universities, colleges and junior colleges in the United States and Canada have amassed as many as 100 CoSIDA Academic All-Americans.

Nebraska has extended its nation-leading streak to 47 consecutive years with at least one CoSIDA Academic All-American. Nebraska also ranks among the top 10 nationally in CoSIDA Academic All-Americans in women's track and field/cross country (18), men's track and field/cross country (25) and baseball (21).

Edited by C N Red
  • Plus1 2

• Huskerzoo changed the title to OL Jarrett Bell [ASU -Signed LOI]