Tanner Lee Declares for NFL Draft

Lee in the Draft  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I’m sure Frost said the right things to Lee, but I don’t think Frost is too heartbroken for Lee to turn pro. 

I agree.  I'm guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if Frost breathed a little sigh of relief when he got the news.  It sucks to lose a veteran, but Frost can have a true QB battle this spring and not have to worry about possible politics with older players thinking their QB got the shaft.

• Plus1 1

I would be shocked if he doesnt get drafted.  Scouts have seen his arm and know his potential.  Not a great year here at Nebraska, but he did have a shaky line, no run game, and an unproven WR corp.  

Crazy things happen when a team likes a QB. Mitch Trubisky started 13 games at UNC and went 2nd overall.  Not saying Lee will go high, but some team will take a shot with him.

Just now, theknife said:

He must have put his name in and got a projection? He's not on many people's lists online. 

Or he’s already 23 years old, has started 3 seasons in the college game, and there is a new coach who has an offense that isn’t a great fit for his skills. I don’t think he was going to improve his stock any by staying at NU another season. 

• Plus1 1