Tanner Lee Declares for NFL Draft

Lee in the Draft  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Oof.  This is not good.

This clearly shows that it doesn't take a football wiz to know Lee is bad. Jerry Jones thinks he's god's gift to earth. He's a great business man and has done well for the cowboys in that regard, but he is absolutely god-awful when it comes to football related decisions. The sports radio stations make fun of him all the time for his lack of football IQ.

43 minutes ago, Whistlebritches said:

Lee might still find himself on a practice squad somewhere but it sounds like he's doing everything he can to ruin every ounce of draft stock he has.

Unreal?  Not really!  We lived with it this year...and so did Tulane...and his high school team.  I guess his 7 on 7 line sucks too.

Edited by teachercd
  • Plus1 2
9 hours ago, knapplc said:

Oof.  This is not good.

Hilarious lol :D

sad part is my son and I had a conversation like that during a game last year. Huskers were  driving down the field, and we were joking “bout time for tanner to dial up his go to play “ , sure enough next play was a pick 6 ugh . I felt bad laughing but I couldn’t help it . I’m hopeful I’ll never have to laugh at Husker futility like that ever again . GBR

Edited by Big Red 40
  • Plus1 1