CB Cam Taylor [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Taylor Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Missouri
    • Auburn
    • Temple
    • Florida Atlantic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 03:00 PM

9 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

This kid is a versatile kid that could play CB, S, or WR.  With uncertainty with C. Jones, CJ Smith, and our DB targets this kid is a darn good ball player that could cover up a miss at either position.  

What uncertainty with jones are you speaking of?  He has 1 cb from a writer on that team.  We have all the heavy hitter cbs.  He isn’t announcing for another week.  He’s paid his own way to come back and visit Nebraska.   I think that jones is as good as N.   

4 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

What uncertainty with jones are you speaking of?  He has 1 cb from a writer on that team.  We have all the heavy hitter cbs.  He isn’t announcing for another week.  He’s paid his own way to come back and visit Nebraska.   I think that jones is as good as N.   

He has yet to commit and is taking another visit.  I think C. Jones is N, but anything can happen when a kid is on another campus and he has yet to pull the trigger.  I wouldn't count on him yet.  His second trip was taken with Corbin Frederick, so I doubt he paid much since he probably went up there with him and his family.  

9 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

I think he’s saying the uncertainty that he hasn’t commited yet or signed. I feel more confident in Jones and Smith then I have with a lot of commits leading up to their signing. They are N.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Cam Taylor [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic