Nick Gates

Red Five

I will never say a bad thing about a kid who wants to declare early for the NFL. It’s his life and if he wants to try and get paid for playing football, good luck to him.  These kids don’t owe it to their schools to stay until their eligibility is exhausted. I’m not sure if Gates will have a future in the NFL, but I’m not going to say he’s dumb for giving it a shot. 

1 minute ago, Making Chimichangas said:

So you don't like the truth.  That is not my problem.

I never said you were technically incorrect, I said it was a dumb argument. If he doesn't perform SIGNIFICANTLY better in the NFL than he did in '17 he basically just quit football. He is going to have to work out if he wants to perform better.

If you can't see that, you're wasting all of our time commenting here, but we already knew that.

1 minute ago, Sparker said:

I never said you were technically incorrect, I said it was a dumb argument. If he doesn't perform SIGNIFICANTLY better in the NFL than he did in '17 he basically just quit football. He is going to have to work out if he wants to perform better.

If you can't see that, you're wasting all of our time commenting here, but we already knew that.

Wow, you're a sad, angry, little man.  Grow up.

• Mavric changed the title to Nick Gates