Nebrasketball Game #16- @ Northwestern (Tuesday, January 2- 8:00- BTN)

What will the result of the game be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result of the game be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Northwestern win by single digits
    • Northwestern win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2018 at 06:09 AM

22 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

Nice win for the Huskers tonight.  The 2nd half was fun to watch.  Palmer took over.  This is not a Final Four team.  Maybe not even an NCAA team but I like watching them even with their warts.  The announcers are way more positive toward our team than we are and I find that strange.

Then you are.  These guys are going to get better.  Jordy was not good, but was a little better.  I think we can make the dance

This is why this team might be different than past teams... We have about 4 guys who can take it over at times: Palmer, Copeland, Watson and Gill. Not really Roby's style but he adds a lot too.

I still have hopes that Jordy can/will get good at something but he was getting abused by Pardon... Duby played k, but Borchardt played Pardon the best. Played him tough and made him work for every inch.

Nice win but Northwestern looked like garbage. I am just happy we figured it out late.

Borchardt is definitely giving us the spark we need off the bench down low. Last 2 games he's provided a much needed pick up in the post play. Hopefully he can keep it up and that will spur improvement from Duby and Jordy as well. IMO this team is a much more talented and well rounded team than the one that took us to the dance in 2014. I just love how Palmer and Palmer can take it to the rim and finish with authority at any time. Taking this road win will be huge for our confidence going forward. Protect the Vault and steal a few more on the road and we'll be sitting pretty.

• Plus1 1