RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

1 hour ago, Vince R. said:

Don't kill me for this. I know that he played very well in the all-star game. Still, when I watch him carry the rock, he doesn't seem natural. He appears to be a WR playing Rb and even his highlights in the all-star game add to that. I would like to see Nebraska take another Rb who is a natural runner. 

He has a unique running style, but that is not a bad thing.  But he is a rb that could run Inside zone for a living in the B1G and withstand the contact and be explosive.   Rare combination

6 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Don't kill me for this. I know that he played very well in the all-star game. Still, when I watch him carry the rock, he doesn't seem natural. He appears to be a WR playing Rb and even his highlights in the all-star game add to that. I would like to see Nebraska take another Rb who is a natural runner. 

McKenzie Milton, ucfs qb, also had really bizarre form. Don't over think it, it's probably fine

Edited by Head Coach Scott Frost
Spelling

Good luck to you good sir if you choose Herm Edwards on his last strain of sanity as your coach. Herm: Devils Digest huh! Where you located my man... OK OK Im catholic now Im a christian... watch out for them devils. Just sayin just sayin! Im not going to take it personal." Reporter: " I think you are going to see devils all over". Its the mascot sir. THE MASCOT OF THE TEAM IN WHICH YOU ARE THE HEAD COACH. 

Um. Major WTF moment here.

tOSU stopped to see him today. Told him.... we like you at Cornerback. Guess who all the sudden said he doesn’t care which position he plays at? Also said, he’s “always wanted to be an NFL corner.”

Visiting Ohio state this weekend and then Nebraska still.

I guess I just find it weird that he is gonna bend over backwards to go to Ohio State but we shall see. Could’ve just been kind lip service.

3 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

tOSU stopped to see him today. Told him.... we like you at Cornerback. Guess who all the sudden said he doesn’t care which position he plays at? Also said, he’s “always wanted to be an NFL corner.”

I guess I just find it weird that he is gonna bend over backwards to go to Ohio State but we shall see. Could’ve just been kind lip service.

That is very odd. Sounds like he  really wants to be their if he is considering that.

5 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Seems like an immediate playmaker on offense. If he goes to tOSU as a corner it seems like a project that takes years to develop meanwhile getting buried in the depth chart under more and more 4/5 stars.

10 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Seems like, all of a sudden, he may be gone. 

Edited by runningblind
16 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Damn, he must be desperate to play for the Buckeyes...

• Mavric changed the title to RB Maurice Washington
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic