Nebrasketball Game #19- @ Penn State (Friday, January 12- 6pm- BTN)

What Will Be The Result Of The Game?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Will Be The Result Of The Game?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Penn State win by single digits
    • Penn State win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2018 at 12:12 AM

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Will disagree when it is a lack of core rebounding principles.  You know find a different colored jersey and put a your body on him

Well sure...but in a zone you are covering an area...so when that shot goes up and you turn to find a guy you end up losing him lots of times.  I think the 1-3-1 makes it a little easier to rebound but, who knows.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Well sure...but in a zone you are covering an area...so when that shot goes up and you turn to find a guy you end up losing him lots of times.  I think the 1-3-1 makes it a little easier to rebound but, who knows.

rebounding out of zone is always harder than out of man but it doesn't matter either way because the Huskers suck at rebounding either way

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know How zone rebounding works but it falls back to the basics that this team lacks.  Another example, three guys trying to leak out on the break leaving 2 vs 3 often 4 on the glass.  They pull the same crap when playing man as well though