Jordy Leaving

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seriously??? Right in the middle of the season?

It's always possible that he has grade issues stemming from how the last semester ended up.  But...that's pure speculation.

Just saw a tweet that said it wasnt grades.

I think Jordy just wants to be able to play next year at this time.

I dont get it unless he already has a place in mind.... Something has to be going on. 

Really crappy thing to do to your teammates.

I typically have a rule where I don't trash or heavily criticize a player on here.

But, the more I look at this, I have absolutely zero respect for him and this move.  Here is a player that has started all 18 games this year and is obviously a player the team thinks they need on the team that has a chance to make it to the NCAA tourney........and this move is totally selfish in my book.

See ya....don't let the door hit ya.....

• Plus1 5
14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I typically have a rule where I don't trash or heavily criticize a player on here.

But, the more I look at this, I have absolutely zero respect for him and this move.  Here is a player that has started all 18 games this year and is obviously a player the team thinks they need on the team that has a chance to make it to the NCAA tourney........and this move is totally selfish in my book.

See ya....don't let the door hit ya.....

Are you serious? This is just ANOTHER of the many examples of this type of thing happening on a Miles team.  This shouldn't even be a surprise.  I'll let the door hit you, he has every right to leave a coach that can't develop anyone. 

• Plus1 2