Mike Riley’s salary at Oregon State... $50k.

Saunders

We should really wait for all of the facts. All I'm saying is I don't think Mike is a complete idiot and he likely understands his contract and buyout. Both MR and OSU should know MR is in for a lawsuit if they were trying to milk NU for as much as possible in this fashion. I know alot of you don't really like the guy, but I really don't think he is that dumb he would try robbing the bank without a mask on. If he really is trying to 'game the system' like many are suggesting, that will be dealt with swiftly. 

19 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Guys, the lowest paid assistant coach at oregon state last year was 200,004 Cory Hall. So how do we explain that. I dont care where they compare to Ohio State or Maryland. Facts say their lowest paid guy last year was 200k. 

Who the F#&# CARES! 

18 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Notre Dame is the 4th most profitable CFB school to my knowledge. Brian Kelly makes $1.62M....I get that Ohio St has way more money than Oregon St but $50k is laughable. Hell, you can make $30k at McDonald's. Either way I don't really care about Mike anymore. We got Frost 

Brian Kelly makes close to 7 million dollars a year bro

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

A lot of people bro. 

It affects you zero, you know what is hilarious about this?  The fact that people still whine about how Bo was so bad and a butthat, hated fans (false narrative), ect.  But Mike was such a great guy, until he steals money from the University.  You people are the most two timing bunch of fans in the world. 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

It affects you zero, you know what is hilarious about this?  The fact that people still whine about how Bo was so bad and a butthat, hated fans (false narrative), ect.  But Mike was such a great guy, until he steals money from the University.  You people are the most two timing bunch of fans in the world. 

lol what the hell?

Lots of serial killers are considered great people until they're caught. An extreme example but your post is just weird. 

People can change their minds about things when they have more information. Or question an individual action, which is the case here.

Edited by Moiraine
3 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

You are clueless, it's our team and university. If Riley is at least 150k under paid over 4 years. I am pretty sure 600k would benefit some sport at Nebraska. 

I have no idea what your point about bo and Riley is.

4 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Mike isn’t stealing anything from the university.  On its face, he isn’t honoring the contract.

Just now, StPaulHusker said:

I assume he isn’t clueless?  I’ll live with it

This whole thread you've been running with the idea Mike and OSU are trying game the system and get more money out of Nebraska than he should be getting. So it seems to me you are assuming he is clueless, because only a complete idiot would try and do that. 

1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

Mike isn’t stealing anything from the university.  On its face, he isn’t honoring the contract.

I am right there with you, many seem to be struggling with the contract. No matter how many times you word it they think we are just upset about the $$$. I just want to know the contract is being followed. Most people don't get 6 million severance for getting fired. So I see no reason to pay more out of NU pocket if not necessary