Nebrasketball Game #20- Illinois (Monday, January 15- 8pm- BTN)

What Will The Result Of The Game Be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What Will The Result Of The Game Be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Illinois win by single digits
    • Illinois win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2018 at 03:55 AM

NU -5.5

Not sure what to think of this line just yet...if I am forced to pick right now...I am take Nebraska.

PG:  Slight edge to Illinois

SG:  Slight edge to NU

SF:  Edge NU

PF:  Edge Illinois

C:  Tie?  Maybe?  Both are sort of horrible

Ugggg, I don't know.  I feel like this line is blah.  

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

NU -5.5

Not sure what to think of this line just yet...if I am forced to pick right now...I am take Nebraska.

PG:  Slight edge to Illinois

SG:  Slight edge to NU

SF:  Edge NU

PF:  Edge Illinois

C:  Tie?  Maybe?  Both are sort of horrible

Ugggg, I don't know.  I feel like this line is blah.  

This is the first line in the last 4 games that I think is set about right. Taking Nebraska but not near as confident about this line as I have been the last couple of weeks. 

39 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

This is the first line in the last 4 games that I think is set about right. Taking Nebraska but not near as confident about this line as I have been the last couple of weeks. 

I know some people thought it would be double digits but I didn't see that happening.  I was thinking it might be around 2...but 5.5 doesn't surprise me.  

I have not bet it yet...I want to see the totals.  This might be a game that we get a nice low total like a 130...I could see it being over that.

Illinois has dropped eight games this season, but has been in contention to win nearly every single one of those contests. The Illini have led during the second half in seven of its eight losses. In three of those games, Illinois had the ball with either the lead or in a tie with less than one minute remaining. And in three more, the Illini trailed by just one possession down the stretch. Three of Illinois' five Big Ten losses have gone to overtime … Here's a look at where the Illini stood in each loss during the second half:

• At Wake Forest – Trailed by three with 1:15 remaining … Led with 17 minutes left
• At Northwestern – Tied with 30 seconds left with ball … Also led in OT 
• Maryland – Led by two with 4.6 seconds left with ball … Also led in OT
• At UNLV – Trailed by two with 3 minutes remaining … Led with eight minutes left
• Vs. New Mexico State – Tied with 33 seconds left with ball … Led with seven minutes left
• At Minnesota – Trailed by five with four minutes remaining … Trailed by four with 10 minutes left.
• At Michigan – Trailed by five with 11 minutes remaining … Led with 19 minutes left.
• Iowa – Made 3-pointer at the buzzer, sending the game into OT  … Led for first 17 minutes of second half.

• Plus1 1