Democrats.. liars or did they see something else?

Just now, funhusker said:

Now find the videos where Democrats say they are okay with illegals flowing over the border unchecked.

Stop, just stop! You know as well as I do they are now "ok" with it. if they aren't we wouldn't have sanctuary cities, we wouldn't have DACA.

the excuses are astounding

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

if they REALLY want to stop illegals then they will work with Trump.. I mean, they all once said we need to build a wall, so that can't be the issue, right?

I'm leaving for work, so please don't think I'm avoiding the question.  I plan on responding later today when I have time to actually explain myself. 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

They might be willing to work with Trump if he weren't such and embarrassing incompetent blubbering disgusting jackass.

chuckle, right.. instead of doing there job's they would rather make things worse.. Nice way of looking at things!

OR they found a voter base!

Edited by Bornhusker
  • Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

chuckle, right.. instead of doing there job's they would rather make things worse.. Nice way of looking at things!

OR they found a voter base!

Yeah...kind of like using a social media like Twitter to constantly make crap up, insult people, be a disgusting idiot, lie to the American people, disrespect law enforcement, disrespect the judicial system of the US, supporting the Nazi moment and KKK, showing total incompetence of the constitution....

Yeah......someone's doing things to derail people working together.  

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 4

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah...kind of like using a social media like Twitter to constantly make crap up, insult people, be a disgusting idiot, lie to the American people, disrespect law enforcement, disrespect the judicial system of the US....

Yeah......someone's doing things to derail people working together.  

Would you like some of the democrats social media posts? how about a democrat coming out afterwards and talking about what was said in a private meeting? Oh, no, the dems are not trying to derail anything.. it is all Trump. :thumbs

• Plus1 1
Just now, Bornhusker said:

Would you like some of the democrats social media posts? how about a democrat coming out afterwards and talking about what was said in a private meeting? Oh, no, the dems are not trying to derail anything.. it is all Trump. :thumbs

You know what?  I don't support the Dems.  But, someone who wants to f#*k his own daughter, brags about sexual assault and thinks Nazis are "fine people".......doesn't do squat to move anything forward in a positive manner.

• Plus1 6

A few thoughts, although you've already told one person you don't care if they respond. Why are you posting a topic and then saying things like that?

Here goes.

Illegal immigration has steadily decreased since the 90s, without building a wall that spans the entire southern border. There are a couple reasons for this. The damage to Mexico from NAFTA has already been done. Their corn farming was devastated when cheap corn started flooding south (due to the U.S.'s corn subsidies). Another reason is the birth rate in Mexico has decreased from something like 7 to 2 since the early 90s. This isn't the problem it was in 2010, which wasn't the problem it was in 2005, which wasn't the problem it was in 2000, etc.

My point in saying the above is situations change. The situation with illegal immigration from Mexico has changed drastically and a politician would be a total moron to keep the same exact opinion when the situation has changed drastically.

The other thought is that the politicians are supposed to represent their constituents. If their constituents think a wall spanning the entire border is an idiotic idea, and it is, the politician should be against it. One thing I've found is some politicians were for putting some walls up, including fences, but never said they wanted to spend billions of $ on the type of wall Trump wants.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 3
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

You know what?  I don't support the Dems.  But, someone who wants to f#*k his own daughter, brags about sexual assault and thinks Nazis are "fine people".......doesn't do squat to move anything forward in a positive manner.

BRB, I didn't know you dealt in hyperbolic crap. I have seen the comments about his daughter and that is not what was meant.. was it creepy to say.. YES, but it isn't at all what you are claiming, or maybe you have some other facts to show for your above claims?

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

BRB, I didn't know you dealt in hyperbolic crap. I have seen the comments about his daughter and that is not what was meant.. was it creepy to say.. YES, but it isn't at all what you are claiming, or maybe you have some other facts to show for your above claims?

Bull s#!t.

He specifically said she would call her a great piece of ass and would love to have sex with her.

There is absolutely NOTHING I said in that post that was hyperbole.  

Now...this is just an example of how his stupid idiot comments get in the way of taking him serious about anything.  People want immigration reform.  His comments about "s#!thole" countries have done absolutely nothing to move that forward.  Instead, it has completely derailed any discussions.  

It's a prime example of how his incompetence in this doesn't help the issues.  Anything that gets done is in spite of the idiot in the oval office.  

The guy is such an incompetent ass, he thinks his tough talk helps with issues.  But, in fact, it's just the opposite of moving anything forward to a meaningful end.

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 4